Cabrits Resort Kempinski Dominica
Cabrits Resort Kempinski, Dominica, is the first Government approved real estate project in the Commonwealth of Dominica under the Citizenship By Investment program. A US$ 220,000 investment, with additional government fees, entitles you to apply for citizenship of Dominica.
Where Nature Meets Luxury
- An investment share in a luxury resort
- Annual income yield from the outset
- Benefits associated with the citizenship of Dominica
- Investment security with an international developer and reputable partners
- Enrollment in the highest of Kempinski’s loyalty programs, GHA Discovery
Given the annually increasing price for acquiring citizenship stipulated by the Government of Dominica, it is projected that the investor may realize a capital gain when the investment is sold. Especially now visa free Schengen countries have been started.
Based on income and capital gain projections, the investor is expected to receive an amount equivalent to the capital invested an all fees that were paid at the outset, following the expiry of a mandatory 5-year hold period.
Dominica Real Estate Investment & Application Process
Administration and professional fees of US$ 20,000 for a single applicant or US$ 30,000 for a family have to be transferred into the account of MDM Consultancy & Marketing which will act as your representative for the citizenship application. This must be paid before any processing can begin and is non refundable. This fee is inclusive of all professional, legal, administration fees and ancillary charges.
- If your family has more qualified dependants between 18 – 30 years old, you will have to pay US$ 25,000 extra Government fees for each dependent.
- Professional fees for citizenship processing are payable for all applicants and will vary depending on country of origin and the number of dependents.
- To maintain citizenship, investors are required to hold their qualifying investment for a period of three years. A subsequent investor may use the investment unit in support of an application for citizenship on the fifth anniversary of the original investors grand of citizenship.